- 30 days return policy
- Free shipping from €75 [nl] + worldwide shipping!
- Ordered on workdays before 16:00, delivery next day [nl]
Elvine Asha Jacket: Sea Weed
Asha is a long, soft and warm winter parka with a relaxed silhouette and a generous hood. The style is reversible and turns into a long puffer coat when turned inside out.
Shell: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% polyester
Padding: Thermore® Ecodown® padding made of 100% polyester from recycled PET bottles
T-spin Light 5000 has got it; 4-way stretch, quick-drying and a brilliant colour fastness to keep your jacket looking fresh, season after season. A membrane has been added for a 5000 mm water column. The fabric has a very light and soft feel.
Feel: Light, soft, stretchy and deep matte
Composition: 100% polyester
Construction: Plain/T8 Spinning
Impregnation: Bionic-Finish® Eco
Water column: 5000 mm
Breathability: 5000 mvp
- Relaxed fit
- If between sizes, choose one size down
- Waterproof fabric with mechanical 4-way stretch, 5 000 mm water column
- Vital seams, such as hood, shoulder and armhole, have been sealed with waterproof tape
- Bionic-Finish® Eco - Environmentally friendly water repellent impregnation
- Thermore® Ecodown®® padding made of 100% polyester from recycled PET bottles
- Reversible jacket with a quilted inside
- YKK® 2-way Vislon® zipper along front
- Storm placket with magnetic buttons
- Welted chest pockets with zipper
- Flap waist pockets with magnetic closure
- Fleece lined pockets for extra warmth and comfort
- Zippered pockets in side seams on reversible side
- Interior zip pocket
History of Elvine
Elvine Mänd, born in Sweden, was the inspiration for founder Daniel to start the brand in 2001 in the Swedish town of Götenburg. Here it was raining and windy. This motivated the founder to design high quality and functional winter coats. But what is the story behind the Swedish brand? Elvine was Daniel's grandmother and therefore also named after his grandmother!
Elvine at Funkie House Rotterdam
We at Funkie House Rotterdam really like the Elvine Jackets and have had it in our collection for a long time. The Tiril and Nicole are our bestsellers. For men, we would recommend the Barnard and Gunter. The jackets are minimalistic and because of that easy to combine with a cool streetwear look and brands like Obey or Carhartt WIP. Discover all Elvine at Funkie House Rotterdam or online at funkiehouse.nl.
As Funkie House Rotterdam, we believe it is important to partner with brands that are sustainable and of top quality. The brand stands for durability and produces high quality jackets that will last for years. The jackets are timeless, comfortable and made of sustainable materials. For example, the down is made from recycled PET bottles and is part of the Fur Free Retailer initiative.
View brand: Elvine
As Funkie House Rotterdam, we believe it is important to partner with brands that are sustainable and of top quality. We offer sustainable brands such as Susan Bijl, Nalgene, Elvine, Patagonia. Also our big streetwear brands like Obey, Carhartt WIP, Edwin, offer garments where sustainable organic cotton and and some items are also recycled.