- 30 days return policy
- Free shipping from €75 [nl] + worldwide shipping!
- Ordered on workdays before 16:00, delivery next day [nl]
Elvine Naemi: green
Naemi is made fit for extreme Scandinavian winter climate. This long winter puffer is richly filled with Ecodown® fibers, a sustainable, exceptionally warm down imitation. Waterproof fabric, 8 000 mm water column.
- Fit: Regular fit
- Size: model Nina is 169cm and is wearing size S
- Details: YKK zipper, magnetic closure, side pockets, interior pocket, Bionic Finish® Eco (environmentally friendly water repellent impregnation),
- Reflective logo tape puller attached to front zipper. Detachable and usable as a key ring
- Fleece lined
- Material: Shell: 100% polyester / Lining: 100% polyester / Padding: 100% polyester from recycled PET bottles
History of Elvine
Elvine Mänd, born in Sweden, was the inspiration for founder Daniel to start the brand in 2001 in the Swedish town of Götenburg. Here it was raining and windy. This motivated the founder to design high quality and functional winter coats. But what is the story behind the Swedish brand? Elvine was Daniel's grandmother and therefore also named after his grandmother!
Elvine at Funkie House Rotterdam
We at Funkie House Rotterdam really like the Elvine jackets and have had it in our collection for a long time. The jackets are minimalistic and because of that easy to combine with a cool streetwear look and brands like Obey or Carhartt WIP. Elvine brings out timeless en functional items you keep falling in love with. Discover all Elvine at Funkie House Rotterdam or online at funkiehouse.nl.
As Funkie House Rotterdam, we believe it is important to partner with brands that are sustainable and of top quality. The brand stands for durability and produces high quality jackets that will last for years. The jackets are timeless, comfortable and made of sustainable materials. For example, the down is made from recycled PET bottles and is part of the Fur Free Retailer initiative.
View brand: Elvine
As Funkie House Rotterdam, we believe it is important to partner with brands that are sustainable and of top quality. We offer sustainable brands such as Susan Bijl, Nalgene, Elvine, Patagonia. Also our big streetwear brands like Obey, Carhartt WIP, Edwin, offer garments where sustainable organic cotton and and some items are also recycled.