Anacapa Low GTX
- 30 days return policy
- Free shipping from €75 [nl] + worldwide shipping!
- Ordered on workdays before 16:00, delivery next day [nl]
Anacapa Low GTX - Black / Black
A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GTX. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Extended heel
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
Hoka One One (stylized as HOKA) is an athletic shoe company originating in Annecy, France that designs and markets running shoes. The brand first gained attention in the running industry by producing shoes with oversized outsoles, dubbed "maximalist" shoes due to extra cushion; this was in contrast to the minimalist shoes trend that was gaining popularity at the time of the company's founding in 2009.
HOKA embraces challenges with determined optimism. They knows better is in all of us. Their goal is to inspire people to move. They want to empower all athletes to act fearlessly and creatively, to drive forward with purpose and passion – and with an “always-on” mindset for innovation and thinking outside the box, they craft bold and unexpected new solutions for athletes of all types.
Wearing HOKA is a feeling unlike any other. Enhanced cushioning and a meticulously-engineered midsole provide a smooth, soft and efficient ride. Hoka believes better requires a holistic and sustainable mindset.
View brand: Hoka