Deerskin Wool Tricot
- 30 days return policy
- Free shipping from €75 [nl] + worldwide shipping!
- Ordered on workdays before 16:00, delivery next day [nl]
Deerskin Wool Tricot Charcoal / Natural Yellow
Glove in deerskin and wool tricot with warm wool lining. Vegetable tanned goat leather on cuff.
- Wool-lined leather glove.
- Supple, insulating deerskin.
- Backhand in wool jersey.
- Soft lining, 80% merino wool, 20% polyamide.
- Vegetable tanned goatskin around cuff.
- Press stud and short slit at cuff.
- Elastic seam at inside wrist.
History of Hestra
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third and fourth generation. Both design and development are done at the head office in the small village of Hestra in Sweden. The gloves are manufactured in their own factories and they buy all leather, fabric, wool and other materials themselves. This gives control over the materials and guarantees high quality. Several of the models are made by hand.
Hestra at Funkie House Rotterdam
Hestra knows how to make extremely good gloves with a focus on functionality and durability. With high quality leather, smart layering techniques and good lining, Hestra mittens and gloves are made to provide you with warm hands, anytime and anywhere. Discover all Hestra at Funkie House Rotterdam or online at funkiehouse.nl
View brand: Hestra