- 30 days return policy
- Free shipping from €75 [nl] + worldwide shipping!
- Ordered on workdays before 16:00, delivery next day [nl]
Orcutt - khaki
Not all heroes wear capes. The iconic Orcutt Belt is an authentic, casual belt that'll keep your pants firmly in place – even while you cruise the streets. Plus, it's stain resistant, so it'll stand up to everyday use.
- Made from tough, strain resistant polyester webbing
- Classic sliding buckle closure that adjusts to your shape
- Dickies logo printed on the buckle
- Dickies Logo On The Buckle
- Regular Fit
- 100% Polyester
History of Dickies
Dickies was founded in 1922 by C.N. Williamson and E.E. 'Colonel' Dickie. Dickies was founded as a company to sell workwear to farms around the company in Texas. The brand made its first big steps during the Second World War.
Today, the brand claims to be the number one manufacturer of workwear in the world. Dickies® workwear is now sold in every state in America and all over the world in countries such as South Africa, Australia, Russia, Chile, Japan, Iceland, Canada and Mexico
Dickies at Funkie House Rotterdam
Funkie House Rotterdam has a large collection: We offer Dickies for women and men. We have Caps, Jackets, Pants & Socks and is easy to style with brands like CarharttWIP and Edwin Discover all at Funkie House Rotterdam or online at funkiehouse.nl.
View brand: Dickies